Friday, August 15, 2008

now in the lab lo... do the bloggin lo... sian sia do sm beliefing lo... then ther r sm critiria lo... then i sian sian don feel like doin lo... but gt cca point lo.. haha so juz do it for the sake of doin it lo... ok lo... then stil gt so mani bloggin phase lo... tis 1st phase luckli onli like 1 time in a wk lo... then ya lo... i now go listen liao lo... haha but I help tinkin of tp of our course lo... stil lazi to do lo... haha

8/15/2008 01:49:00 PM
Wiil you ;

'I give you my heart; will you give me yours?'

My Love
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.
Never far apart.
I love you.

About mi
elvis, 18
maha bodhi... dunman sec... TP...
08.06.1990

CCA
archery

Links

pig pig
jan piggy.

kakis
alvan. rome. guan hui. jem. jun ming. cj. liang hao. hamizan.

gals gals
hannie. vanda. aziya. sok theng. kelly. meng hong. zue. pearly. xin wei.

Past...
may 2008.

Pig n his piggy

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Disclaimer`
Designed by Nectarines.
Images by Deviant art.