Wednesday, July 23, 2008

lol.. back to updating liao. hmmm i wan buy a compound bow + a new spec + a new pair of shoe but i now no money liao i tink durin the sem break muz start to chiong work to earn alot of money lo cos realli broke liao lo... work i nid money!!! unless sgpool wanna sponsoer mi i don mind lo... haha then juz now i camre hm ard 3 then i slp until 6 and start doin mi ppt until like 10 cos tml gt stupid rehersal lo... then tml have to go earli to sch lo veri sian de lo... hahah... shold i pon sch tml in the mornin anot?

Labels:

7/23/2008 09:48:00 PM
Wiil you ;

'I give you my heart; will you give me yours?'

My Love
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.
Never far apart.
I love you.

About mi
elvis, 18
maha bodhi... dunman sec... TP...
08.06.1990

CCA
archery

Links

pig pig
jan piggy.

kakis
alvan. rome. guan hui. jem. jun ming. cj. liang hao. hamizan.

gals gals
hannie. vanda. aziya. sok theng. kelly. meng hong. zue. pearly. xin wei.

Past...
may 2008.

Pig n his piggy

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Disclaimer`
Designed by Nectarines.
Images by Deviant art.